Monday, September 6, 2010

Peach Jam!!

For the last couple of summers I have had the itch to do some canning. Unfortunately, I never did because of work or never the right opportunity. However this summer my mom graciously offered to help me!! One afternoon I went over to her house and we whipped up a batch of peach jam!! It was really easy, and something that I will probably do again!! Next summer I really want to can some peaches and pears, and possibly make some crab apple jelly!! I would of loved to do it this summer but unfortunately I don't think that my body would of appreciated it!!

I only had about 15 peaches and this is how much jam it made!! I guess we will be eating peach jam for a while!!

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

That looks tasty! Do you have the recipe you used? My kids love peach jam and it would be awesome to can some of my own!