Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Random Story!!

So a couple weeks ago, Zac and I stopped at Tim Hortons to grab some breakfast before making our way up to the Williams Family Reunion. I was standing in line patiently waiting my turn when this random old lady came up to me and put her hand on my shoulder and said "Its a girl"! My first thoughts were who the heck are you, and why are you touching me?! So I looked at her and said "Ah, no it's a boy". Random lady "Oh really? When are you due?" Me "Beginning of October" Random lady " Oh well, you are looking really great."
By the end of the conversation I didn't know if I wanted to punch her for touching me, or hug her for telling me I looked good!! Any way I just thought that I would record that little story cause it has been my only weird encounter so far.

No comments: