Monday, September 6, 2010

36 Weeks!!

That's right people I am officially 36 weeks pregnant!! Sometimes it feels like it is going by so fast, and other times I feel like I have been pregnant forever and can't remember not being pregnant!!
This last week Amy ,my sister-in-law, took some maternity pictures of me. I thought it was a good idea but then after looking at some I realized just how HUGE I am. She did do an amazing job, and I can't wait for the baby to get here so that she can take some shots of him!! I think that I will enjoy that a whole lot more!

Zac and I also finished our prenatal classes! Every thing is falling into place for this baby, and I am getting so excited!! I just hope that he hurries up and gets here already!! Come on baby!! I worked by last shift last night, so now I just get to relax and work on some project, and play the waiting game!! I have a doctors appointment this week and I am hoping that there is some progress!! Maybe wishful thinking, but whatever gets my through the next couple weeks, right?! My mother in law keeps telling me that as soon as I reach 38 weeks that I should start self inducing!! First on her list is castor oil!! I am not totally sold on the idea as of yet, but I guess we will see what the next two weeks brings, and how desperate I am!! I have enjoyed my pregnancy so far, and for the most part have felt fairly well. Just lately I am starting to feel quite huge, and am having trouble getting comfortable!! It has become easier to get out of bed and then get back in to change position then to just roll over!! Which isn't that big of an inconvenience considering I have to get up several times through out the night to use the bathroom!
Zac has been pretty awesome throughout this pregnancy and I couldn't have asked for a better husband! He has really picked up the slack when it comes to cooking, laundry, and cleaning!! I have been working a lot this summer so that I could get in my hours to qualify for maternity benefits, which means that I am always tired and not very good when it comes to helping out!! Zac is such a great husband, and he is going to be an awesome father!! This little boy is going to be so lucky!! Heres hoping we get to meet him soon, and that he doesn't come during mid-terms!! That would make Zac a lot less worried!! I am just hoping that he comes before Thanksgiving!!

I have been trying to upload pictures for the last hour with no luck, so another post with out. sorry

No comments: