This weekend Zac and I are celebrating your 1st year anniversary!! Holy cow where did the time go!
So for Zac and I the first year of marriage consisted of:
So for Zac and I the first year of marriage consisted of:
- A lot of "did i really marry Zac Erickson" moments!!
- Several trips to the ER (I think about 4 times in a matter of 5 months!)
- One crazy basement suite, with lousy Landlords
- A move to Raymond (which when we got engaged, we both agreed that we would never live here) to a little house, that WE LOVE!!
- Many awesome family get togethers!! ( I can't remember the last time I cooked Sunday dinner)
- One busy Christmas!
- A lot of fighting, and a lot of saying "I'm Sorry"
- Some weight gain...haha!!
I love Zac so much!! He is such an awesome example of patience, love and understanding! I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!! Happy Anniversary Babe!!
For your first anniversary we are going to Calgary. Probably doesn't sound to exciting, but we are just excited to get to spend the whole weekend together!! We are going leaving on friday, so that I can get my passport stuff done!! Hopefully we dont have to spend to long waiting!! Then we are going to do some shopping, relaxing, and maybe take in an Imax movie. Hopefully it is an alright weekend!!
Here are some pictures from your first year!!
Awkward dating stage!

The night that we got engaged!

The next day Zac got to met his first official nephew!! Now Zac is the proud uncle of 9 nieces and 3 nephews!!

One of Many Engagement photos!
May 24, 2009
Susie though that it was going to rain that day, so a week before she went to the Dollar Store and bought all of these umbrellas! It was a good thing that she got them cause it absolutley POURED that day! and We loved every minute of it!! Plus rain on your wedding day is suppose to be good luck!
My first camping trip with the Erickson at Surveyors! All we did was sit on the beach, swim, relax, eat, and sleep!! It was an awesome week!!

One of the many family photo shots!
Zac's first Williams Christmas Party! He got volun-told to play Santa!! He did a great job and all of the kids loved him!!
My first experience with Grandma Jammas!! They are pretty sweet!!
Here are some pictures from your first year!!
The night that we got engaged!
The next day Zac got to met his first official nephew!! Now Zac is the proud uncle of 9 nieces and 3 nephews!!

One of Many Engagement photos!
Susie though that it was going to rain that day, so a week before she went to the Dollar Store and bought all of these umbrellas! It was a good thing that she got them cause it absolutley POURED that day! and We loved every minute of it!! Plus rain on your wedding day is suppose to be good luck!
My first camping trip with the Erickson at Surveyors! All we did was sit on the beach, swim, relax, eat, and sleep!! It was an awesome week!!

One of the many family photo shots!

Zac's first Williams Christmas Party! He got volun-told to play Santa!! He did a great job and all of the kids loved him!!
My first experience with Grandma Jammas!! They are pretty sweet!!
4 comments:
Congrats! We just got back from Calgary for our 5th anniversary. It didn't really matter where we went, just that we got away together! Have fun you two!
yay! happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! Getting away, is getting away!! Have fun!!
Congratulations on your first year of marriage! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment