I started off with Zac's grandfather passing away. Grandpa Erickson was a pretty awesome guy. He married Zac and I, which was the last wedding that he preformed. (its our only claim to fame!) I didn't know him for too long, but I will always remember his quick sense of humor. I remember coming out of the temple after getting my endownments and the first thing he said to me was "Well, I have never seen you dressed up before" haha!! It was true...I don't often wear a dress, unless occasion calls for it!! I also remember Zac and I going over there one Sunday afternoon to visit him. We knocked on the door but he didn't answer so we just went in to the house. All we could hear was some really loud Big Band music. As we ventured further into the house we found him laying on the floor in his living room. I thought that he had fallen or something, but really he was just having a little sunday rest, listening to some music. We will sure miss him, but are so happy that he is back with his beloved wife.



The next day was Joel and Kayleigh Wolsey's wedding. We had the opportunity to attend their sealing. It was pretty awesome, because it was the first wedding I got apart of..apart from my own. Although the Sealer did an amazing job, I have to say that it did not compare to Zac and my wedding with Grandpa Erickson.

After the funeral and the wedding, I had to finish up some nursing assignments. My last day of practicum was on April 14, and it was the BEST day ever!! I was so relieved and glad to be finished with mental health!! Now I am officially done school, until September! I have four months of nothing....well actually four months of work, and vacation!! I am so looking forward to being able to spend some time with Zac, and get outside to do some yard work. I am also looking forward to going on some little vacations.
Hopefully the whole summer wont go by as fast as the month of April did!!
No comments:
Post a Comment