On Sunday after family dinner, we all made gingerbread houses out at Dudley's. It was a lot of fun!! I don't have very many pictures but I am going to try and get some more off of Susie's camera within the next couple of days!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love making ginger bread houses :) I haven't done one this year which is sad :( You guys sound like you have some fun things planned for Christmas. Do you have internet yet? If you don't and you use a laptop I can give you my wireless password and you can just "borrow" mine until you get yours hooked up!
1 comment:
I love making ginger bread houses :) I haven't done one this year which is sad :( You guys sound like you have some fun things planned for Christmas. Do you have internet yet? If you don't and you use a laptop I can give you my wireless password and you can just "borrow" mine until you get yours hooked up!
Post a Comment