Thursday, January 22, 2009

The ping-pong Christmas!!

Wow, it has been long time since I have updated this. I finally got tired of looking at gingerbread houses. I probably would have updated sooner but my computer is so dumb. Sometimes it takes forever to load things, and then sometimes it works just fine.

Christmas was so much fun. I enjoyed almost every second of it. Before Christmas i got sick so I went to the Dr. and got put on antibiotics. I felt better for about a week, then on Boxing day I started feeling worse. By Saturday I was so sick that I had to go to the ER. I got put on another round of oral antibiotics, and also on IV antibiotics. So to make a long story short after about 2 and a half weeks of antibiotics I finally felt better. :)

Christmas started off of us on the 22 of December. It was the annual Williams Christmas Party. It was so much fun to see some family members that you dont get to see very often. This year they decided that we needed to have SantaClause came and hand out treat bags to the kids. Zac was volun-told to play Santa!! He made a great Santa. All of the kids loved him. These aren't the greatest pictures, but they are of our neice and nephew with Santa!!



We spend Christmas eve and day with the Erickson's. On Christmas Eve Day we went to Grandpa and Grandma Dudley's. We opened our gramma jammies. I got my first pair this year, and they couldn't have been more awesome. I love them. They are so cute, and comfy!



That night we went to the live nativity in Lethbridge with Grandpa Erickson. It always feel more like christmas after going to the Nativity.

Christmas morning was great. Zac and I got spoiled. We got a new camera from Scott and Susie, and it is wonderful. Now I have no excuss for not having pictures!! I also got a Ipod nano,



and Zac got a DS.



We sat around pretty much all day Christmas and did nothing!! It was great. WE finally got up enough motivation and went over to my moms to visit with her. She also spoiled us. Back a couple months ago she gave us a quilt which is so nice. She told us that was christmas, but when we got to her house she had other gifts for us. I got a beatiful picture of the Saviour. It is one of my favorite prints.



After my mom's house, we than went to Grandma and Grandpa Dudley's for Christmas dinner with Kevin and Monette's family. There was so much good food!
We then headed back to our house so that my dad could come over. After they left it was getting kinda late so we headed to bed after a very full day.

On boxing day Zac and I decided to go shopping. We got up early and went to the mall. We got some new shoes, and also some clothes. It was a total power shop. We got the the mall at around 9 and were back in Raymond at about noon!! We then went to my moms for dinner. She cooked up a ham, and my brother and his family were there, and then my uncle Dick, Heather, Devany, Cheyne and his family. It was a pretty full house but it was fun to visit with everyone!!

Even though we spend lots of time bouncing back and forth between family functions Christmas was wonderful, and an awesome break from school. (although it could have been a little bit longer!!)

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Sounds like your holidays were great, other than the being terribly ill part. Glad your feeling better.