Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tis' The Season

Wow!! I am so excited!! I can't believe how fast Christmas is approaching!! I absolutely love it!!
I know that it has been a long time since I updated, but not to much has happened. Zac and I have been living in the new place for a couple of weeks now, and we LOVE it. It is so nice to have your own space!!
It is so nice to be close to the family as well. For the first couple of weeks we were over at the parents a lot because we didn't have internet or cable. Its funny how much you use the internet.

School is now done for both Zac and I. I only had one final and it was a big joke. Zac wrote 4 finals and just got finished on the 16th. I should of been working like crazy this last week, but on Saturday I got sick and didn't feel well. I finally went the the Doctor yesterday and I have a staph infection in my nose, and then strep throat so I am a wicked high dose of antibiotics right now. It is amazing how much better I feel even a day later. Other than that nothing else is going on.

So i am so excited for Christmas. I think that we have something planned for everyday next week!! On Monday we are going to the Mall and getting the traditional Santa Clause Pictures with the Erickson's. It should be fun. Than after that we are going to go the the Annual Williams Christmas party. Zac is going to play Santa Clause and give the little kids treat bags. I am excited for that!! After the Party we will probably go to my moms and play card until late!! On the 23 I am working, and I guess we dont have much planned, but on Christmas eve and Christmas day we have big plans with Zac's Family. It should be a lot of fun. I am really looking forward to it, but at the same time I am a little bit nervous! On Christmas day we will go and see my parents. And on boxing day we have a little bit of shopping planned and also dinner at my moms!! It should be an interesting Christmas trying to get in time with all the families, but I am sure it will be a lot of fun!! Well thats it for right now, but I am sure that after the Holidays, I will have much more to write!!

No comments: