Sunday, November 9, 2008

CHRISTMAS!!

Ok so I know that it is only November, and Christmas is still a number of days away (46) but I am so excited to get the Christmas season here! So the plans so far are that at the end of the month we are moving into a little house in Raymond, and immediately decorating the house, and putting up the tree. But in the mean time, I have come up wit some cute little crafts that I am going to do.

First I am going to make Zac and I matching stockings!! I am really excited about this!! I looked at a lot of different patterns and designs but this is the one that wins!! I am planning on doing red and green ones!! Hopefully they turn out cute.

The next project that I am going to attempt to do is a Christmas wreath. I am feeling really crafty and need a couple projects to keep me busy for the next little while. So here is what the wreath looks like. It is pretty simple, but I think that it is cute.

The very last project/craft that i am going to do is called a kissing ball. It is really just a mistletoe!! I have wanted to get one for years, but I can never find one. Maybe I am not looking in the right places!! Nevertheless i am going to make one!! Or at least try my best!!
So that is what I have planned for November, and then in December is when the wild baking marathons are going to take place!!

1 comment:

Zac Erickson said...

Yay for mistletoe!!! And stockings!! And edible wreaths!