Okay so i am not a very good blogger, and I don't think that many people read/know that I have a blog. But Amy tagged me, so I guess I will do it any ways.
7 Random things about me:
1. I am very particular about certain things and I am finding it really hard to convince Zac that they are important. For instance I like laundry folded a certain way, and it is really irritating when things are folded wr0ng. Thank goodness that Zac is slowly learning the "right" way!!
2. I HATE mice with a passion, and I am terrified that there is one in the house, even though there is not one. The other day I swear I saw something out of the corner of my eye so i wouldn't walk on the floor.
3. I am a really picky eater, and so is Zac. We have certain things that we eat, but are slowly branching out. We usually eat the same things every week!!
4. I am a baby hog!! I love babies until they start crying!! If there is a baby in the room I am usually holding it and won't let any one else!! :)
5. I am the biggest procrastinator every!! If there is an assignment due in a month, I cannot get up the motivation to finish it until a couple days before it is due!! Sometimes it, okay most times, it kicks me in the butt!!
6. I love new socks!! If I could I would wear a new pair of socks everyday!! I also wear the same kind of socks everyday!! (white sports socks, usually champion brand, because they are Costco special)
7. I usually have to plan out, or have a general idea of what I am going to wear the night before. If I don't then I usually take twice as long getting ready, especially on Sunday. Sunday is the worst day to plan what to wear and it always takes me the longest!!
Okay so there you have it! I would tag people but there aren't seven people who read my blog!! So if you by chance stubble across this and would like to do it then feel free to!!
No comments:
Post a Comment