Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Alright I have decided that Halloween really isn't all that fun. Well ok let me rephrase that...being a married couple, with no kids, and really no other married friend makes Halloween suck. This year Zac and I were excited for Halloween. We went out, purchased decorations, candy, and a pumpkin!! We were going to stay at home and chill, but then we decided that we would go out to Raymond and visit the parents, and also see the only niece and nephew that live close. It was a lot of fun to see Mac and Lexi all dressed up!! I never took my camera out there so i will have to wait and steal some pics from my mom's camera!!

Here are some pictures of Zac and I from last Halloween. Zac did wear the same costume this year so there isn't much of a difference from last. He had a
good time. Both Joel and Zac wore it to school and had a lot of "Foreign students" ask for a picture with them!! Too funny!!



Later that night I had to go out to the jail for practicum. We were observing the "Drunk Tank" so that we could come up with and implement a similar place at the Lethbridge shelter. I am really excited to go!! I was told that they bring in some really awesome costumes, and have crazy stuff happen....but unfortunately that was not the case. It was so dead!! NO ONE came in dressed up, and most of them immediately came in to the tank and laid down. It was still a really neat experience to get to tour of the jail, and also spend some time there. It certainly is a different atmosphere!! I recommend you do every thing not to go there!!! :)

No comments: