Halloween this year was pretty low key! We went out to Raymond the weekend before to grandpa and grandma ericksons ward chili cook off and trunk or treat! Nick was pretty excited about wearing his costume! He was a pretty cute dragon! He scored a lot of candy at the party! On Wednesday he still hadn't even made a dent out of the candy from the weekend so we headed to Raymond to see the grandparents. He ended up getting so much candy from the grandparents that his bag was full. It was so cold that night that we didn't take him to any other houses. I kind of felt bad for a split second until I remembered how he didn't even care and was happy with what he got!!


3 comments:
I love the magic 8 ball! But... what is Zac?
Tony stark!! Haha!!
Tony stark!! Haha!!
Post a Comment