I can't believe how quick the month of November is going by. I hope that December goes by just as quick....well at least until the baby comes then it can slow down!!
I am getting so excited for this baby to come!! I only have 3 weeks of work left, then I am going to start doing every thing I can to get this baby here!! Haha!! I really want to have it before Christmas!
There is so much stuff that I still need I get done that I'm pretty sure that I can stay busy for a couple weeks!
I had a doctors appointment this week and all is going well. Baby's heart rate was 138, I am measuring smaller then I should, but I was the same way with nick and he came out 10 days early and over 8 pounds, so neither me or the doctor are concerned.
I am still suffering from occasional nausea, especially if I get over tired. Which has been happening more because I can't sleep at night. Awesome. And when I do sleep I tend to have crazy dreams!! Haha!! I am also having much worse heart burn this time around. A couple nights I have woken up to acid in my mouth, which is disgusting! Fortunately, Zantac has helped that problem and I feel much better in The evenings and at night!!
The baby is getting so much bigger every day and loves to lay with its back against my left side and push its feet out on my right side. It's pretty cute, but at the same time can be so uncomfortable. Zac laughs at me cause I get anxious when I haven't felt the baby move for a while, then I complain when it's moving to much. It's not that I don't love feeling it move it is just exhausting!!
I feel like I'm carrying this baby differently then I did nick. My placenta is an anterior this time so I'm assuming that is what is making it different. I also feel like the baby is more in my back as I'm having more back pain, and sciatic pain. I go to bed every night with a gel heat pack which seems to make things more bearable!! I am also feeling more pressure lately. Which is something that I never really did with nick. I'm hoping that its a good thing, and that this baby will come easier than nick. ( ie. not have to push for 2 hrs).
Nick has not been interested in baby talk at all lately. When ever we ask him were the baby is he says "all gone", if we lift my shirt and ask him to kiss the baby he will cover my belly back up, and say "no baby". I know that he just doesn't quite understand what is going on so we try not to worry about it. He loves babies, and once this baby gets here I'm sure he will love it and probably be the overly helpful big brother!!
Lately I have felt pretty zen about not knowing the gender of the baby. I'm pretty open to whatever it is. I'm just having a harder time getting motivated to pack a diaper bag when I don't know what things to pack! We have our list of names but its hard to get to excited about one when we don't know what name it will be. Zac doesn't really like our girls name but he hasn't come up with anything better so I guess we will just have to wait and see!!
I'm so excited to be able to finish work. I keep telling Zac that I'm not going back to work when my year is up!! But considering he will still be in school means that I'll probably have to pick up some shifts. But I guess that's a bridge ill cross next year!!
Well I guess that's enough rambling from me.
Let the count down begin!! Oh wait I have been for the last month or more!!
42 days until baby's due date
30 days until I hope baby is here
12 more days of work
No comments:
Post a Comment