Here's some pics of nick crawling, playing and just being cute!!





Zac is working at Decco this summer and seems to be enjoying it. So if you need your windshield repaired he's the guy for you!! Other than that he's just catching up with some old friends ie. The xbox and enjoying spending time with nick and I.
As for me I'm hanging out at home with one of my favorite men, looking forward to nice sunny weather. I'm excited to take nick swimming, go on bike rides, and just enjoy the weather!! Zac is so tanned already which means that I have a lot of catching up.
I am also training to run the waterton glacier relay at the end the month. It is a 100 mile race that consists of 24 legs. I'm on a team with 11 others. I have to run two legs, one is 4 miles (6.6 km) and the other is 3.5 miles (5.6 km). I have never done anything like this so I'm super excited, but terrified. I just hope that I don't die!! Haha!! But a do get a T-shirt out of it!!!
This year Zac and I are also going to run the 5 km road race here in town. A lot of zacs family are doing it so we thought we would join in!
Hopefully I'll stay up to date on here so I can record our summer happenings!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Nicholas is so so cute! It's crazy that 8 months has already sneaked up.
Good luck with your races and have a fun summer!
Post a Comment