Sunday, February 6, 2011

Have you ever....

not blogged in forever, and the thought of doing it is overwhelming? I have been thinking about blogging for the past month but every time I think about it, I push it to the back burner because there is so much that I haven't blogged about. So to help myself out I thought that tonight I would try to tackle the task.

Christmas this year was awesome! It was a bit lower key than most years because Nicholas and I were both feeling sick so we just hang out in Raymond and didn't travel any where. Not that we really travel much, usually we go into Lethbridge to the Live Nativity, then go to my dads for a little bit.
This year we started off the Christmas celebration on Saturday with the Williams Christmas party. It is always nice to get together with family and visit. Zac and I were in charge of the Nativity this year, which was a little stressful because it was the first year doing it and we didn't know how it would go over. It turned out really well and was a really good way to end the christmas party. I also won a door prize this year at the party which made it that much better!! The next day, Sunday we went to my dad's house. My brother and his family were there so we opened presents with them. The next week was pretty busy. Between the Dahl Christmas party, a dentist appointment, a doctors appointment, and finishing up shopping we didn't get a break.
We then kicked Christmas eve off at Grandma and Grandpa Dudley's by opening Gramma Jammas. This is always a favorite. This was Nicholas's first pair, and he loved them!! We than went to my mom's for a little bit while every one else went into the Nativity. We than headed out to Kevin and Monette's were we had a bit a visit. We headed over to grandma and grandpa Erickson were we put our jammies on and just relaxed.
Christmas day was pretty awesome!! I got spoiled!! As did Zac and Nicholas. This year I got a cedar chest, which was made by Grandpa Dudley and Zac, it was such a special gift that I will treasure always. I also got a bike trailer, which I am so excited to use this summer!! Zac got a guitar, and apple TV. Nicholas got a jumparoo, which he loves!!
We then went to my mom's house were we got spoiled some more. We than went to Grandpa and Grandma Dudleys for Christmas dinner. It was so good, and I ate way to much. It is so nice to get together and spend time with family. I love holidays for that reason!
On Boxing Day we headed out to Tim's (my brother) house. It is so fun when we visit with them. He has two little boys that are so cute and it is fun to see them play with Nicholas. Lexi is also such a good sister and plays with the boys so well. Tim bbq some steaks and we ate salads. it was a nice change from turkey. WE then had fruit and chocolate for dessert. Lexi than talked us in to playing some Phase 10, which is always a good time.
The next day Zac and I headed into Lethbridge to do a little Boxing Day Shopping. Because we had been really busy the week before Christmas we decided that the next day we were grounded and that we weren't going to go any where. This is when the most exciting part of christmas break happened.


No comments: