Health is definitely not for me! This semester has been devoted to learning about mental health disorders, and also I have been doing practicum at Raymond Care Center. Just this week I have moved practicum sites, and now I am at LRH. Today was my first orientation shift. It was short and sweet, which was good, because I was not prepared to stay there all day!! We had a tour of the unit, and got our patient assignments. I am very much looking forward to finishing up this rotation. I know that I am going to learn a lot, and there will be more to do, and more excitement then RCC, but I am pretty much just putting in my time. Which I hope doesn't sound bad. I love nursing, but I am ready for summer, and ready to get through the rest of the program. In the mean time I am just thinking warm thoughts.....

And preparing myself for the next six week of mental health, and school.
Hopefully it goes by quicker than the last!!
2 comments:
I'm ready for the summer too! *Summer lovin', have me a blast!*
ugh. i hear ya. mental health...what a gongshow.
Post a Comment