Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally!!

So I finally got an undergrad position on Acute!! I am so excited!! It will be nice to finally start using some of my skills that have been dormant for a while. I am so nervous to actually start. There is so much stuff that I don't know, and all of these what ifs in my head. Zac just keeps telling me that i will be fine, and that i will do a good job. It is just really nerve racking. I already have 7 orientation shifts!! Which means that i definitely will be getting all the shifts that i want and probably more!! It will be nice to work there for the summer and then do my rural acute practicum, that way it won't be all new to me!!
Any ways that is just my exciting news, and my little rant that goes a long with it!!

No comments: