Thursday, July 5, 2012

News!!

We are so excited to have another baby!! I am now 15 weeks along and am feeling much better. The last couple months have been a blur which consisted of me going to work, coming home laying in bed, getting up to eat supper, than going back to bed. I felt horrible, nauseated 24-7. Which was a bit of a change from my last pregnancy. With nick I would feel sick, puke, than feel better. This time around I have only puked maybe 3 times but I have felt nauseated the whole time, which is way worse.
Any way the last couple weeks I have actually felt way better and have been enjoying this a lot more. We find out what we are having August 15. I'm feeling girl but I guess we will have to wait and see. We heard the heart beat yesterday, it was 156 bpm. I was pretty excited to hear it because we tried at 13 weeks but wasn't able to find it and I was measuring small. So I was kinda freaked out. But I am measuring right on now and the heart beat is strong so that good to know. I am not feeling like I'm showing at all, just fat unfortunately. Haha!! I have noticed that some of my pants are fitting a bit tighter. I have enjoyed going through my maternity clothes. I have a lot of stuff I forgot I had.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Congrats Hilary and Zac! That's so exciting. I can't wait to find out what you are having!