Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am not very good at updating.....

September has been a pretty crazy month with school and work. It is crazy that by the end of summer you want to get back to school so bad and then a month in you want it to be summer again!! Zac is having a really hard time adjusting. He got a new calling as an early morning seminary teacher, and is finding that having to get up at 6ish each morning is a drag. A normal day for Zac is seminary from 7-8, and then he comes home, changes and then takes off to school until 1 or 4 depending on the day. Then he is also working still at Home Depot. Some days he is gone literally all day. Which sucks for me! I sure do appreciate Zac and everything that he does for our family!! He is such a great husband and one day he is going to make such an awesome father. He is so patient and loving, and some days I definately dont deserve it!!

As for me, I am pretty busy with school and work. This year I am doing my community practicum for nursing, which means that I am a
t the Lethbridge Homeless Shelter two days a week. It is pretty different there. It still makes me a little nervous to go there, but every day it is getting easier. The people there sure lead much different lives and have much different priorities than me! I am really glad that I am doing my practicum here in Lethbridge at the shelter, and not in Calgary. That would be 10x more scary. I am really excited to finish up with this semester and move on to something different. I dont think that community nursing is for me.

Any who....at the beginning of September before Jessica went down to Boise, and Amy went back to Edmonton, we took some family photos. They were funny. Here are a couple that Susie emailed us.


I am getting so excited for Christmas. I know that it is still a couple months away, but I don't care. I am excited for all of the smells, sounds and especially family that it brings. This Christmas will actually be my second Christmas with Zac and his family. Last year was really awkward because we had not been dating that long, and I was really intimidated by his family. This year will hopefully go much better. : ) I have already started my shopping, and come November we will be putting up the tree!! I know that there are still a couple holidays to celebrate before Christmas, but the count down in our house is on!!

So i know that this is a really random blog, but i figured i better post something so these are just all the random thoughts of the day!!

No comments: